GreyGhostGames

PbP Games and Such

PbP Games and Such

Where is the best location to participate/find a Fudge play by post game? www.rpol.net which I have used in the past doesn't have any games (nor do they list the system in their search categories.) Ive run a few one shots with Fudge and want the opportunity to play in a longer game and I am not sure I can convince my current gaming group to switch of of Pathfinder in the near future. Most of the online games here seem to have wound down.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: PbP Games and Such

Most of the online games here use the chat, and not the forum.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

http://www.rpggeek.com has an active play by forum community.  There hasn't yet been a Fudge game, but I'll bet there are enough willing and interested to get a game going.  The front page is a bit boggling at first, but once you make an account (free and generates no spam), you can customize the front page so it's less painful.

Ah thanks!

Between my regular gaming group and other real world commitments I am not sure how reliable I would be in a regular chat based game. Ill have to go make an account on RPGGeek and stir up some interest then.

trashheap wrote:

Ah thanks!

Between my regular gaming group and other real world commitments I am not sure how reliable I would be in a regular chat based game. Ill have to go make an account on RPGGeek and stir up some interest then.

We do a lot of oneshots, so it might be worth dropping by the chat on occasion and seeing if you want in on one of those. After a few, you'll get used to the versions of Fudge that see heavy use.

The [-] die.

The IRC chats are pretty good. I got the most of my experience from those games.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login