GreyGhostGames

Dragonriders of Pern

Dragonriders of Pern

My gaming group is going to be switching to a new game when it re-coalesces mid January after the holidays. After some discussion we all agreed on playing a game set in Anne Mccaffrey's Pern in Fudge. I am very excited about running this game in that I both love the world and I am very happy to be running an ongoing game in Fudge in real life (I've mostly run short mini campaigns and one shots before.)

Anyway I started to sit down and figure out how I wanted to handle some of the more interesting talents dragon's and their riders can possess and whatnot and ive got some good ideas sketched out. However seeing as the book series isn't exactly unpopular I wanted to see if anyone wasn't already familiar with an existing Fudge build for it.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Dragonriders of Pern

I did a little looking and I can't seem to find anything like this. Sorry. :\

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

There's nothing, as far as I know. That said, a handful of gifts should do it.

The [-] die.

I did a conversion myself. Its fairly extensive. If people are interested I can clean it up and share it.

trashheap wrote:

I did a conversion myself. Its fairly extensive. If people are interested I can clean it up and share it.

Yes please and thank you!

I'd like to see the conversion, please.

I meant to share this with folks and never did. The campaign ran for about half a year pretty successfully, though I lost players due to military relocations and whatnot and we ended up shelving the campaign to a later date. I have the original PDF I typed up still, that I can share. A few things ended up changing during play from the PDF but I got most things right on the first try.

I would be hesitant to spread it around too much though. I have become aware that the McCaffrey family had at least at one time, been very strict in enforcing their copyright in online role playing communities. So I have become a little gun shy at posting it directly to FudgeRPG.com or it's forums. Email me at this bot protecting link here: http://scr.im/trashheap if your interested in a copy.

sent. Thank you.

Thank you. This is nice work. It's been a while since I read the first several. I miss this setting. You've captured the essence of it quite well.

i read one book in my youth.

sending an email now. thanks! current/smile

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login