GreyGhostGames

Deryni Magic Supplement still in the works?

Deryni Magic Supplement still in the works?

Any word on the Deryni Magic supplement?  Is it still going to come out at some point?

Putting the consumer in consumerism!

Erifnogard
Ia, Ia, Kittythulhu ftagn!
useravatar
8 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Deryni Magic Supplement still in the works?

Erifnogard wrote:

Any word on the Deryni Magic supplement?  Is it still going to come out at some point?

Unfortunately it's awaiting better cash flow for Grey Ghost Press before I can afford to have that project completed....
(translation: go buy Grey Ghost Games stuff!  Encourage others to buy, too! current/wink )

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Heh, well I do recommend the 10th Anniversary book to people that seem receptive to Fudge.   And the Deryni Game as well of course.   current/wink

Putting the consumer in consumerism!

Erifnogard
Ia, Ia, Kittythulhu ftagn!
useravatar
8 Posts

I love the 10th anniversary book. It's not only chock full of good stuff, but I love how solid it is as a book itself. current/smile

There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login