GreyGhostGames

Bookmarked PDF?

Bookmarked PDF?

Does anyone know where I can download a bookmarked Pdt of the 95 fudge rules for my Kindle Fire? The Pdf I have is fine other than being generally useless at the table.

I am the prototype of a line now discontinued . . .

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Bookmarked PDF?

Hello, Ryvaldus.

Will an ePub version work for Kindle?

Check it out here: http://fudgerpg.com/community/forums/to … p=835#p835

Have fun! current/smile

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

It won't.  I posted after trying in vain to get the epub file to work.  I suppose that I can sit down and bookmark it myself, I just assumed that someone had done it after a decade of online availability.

I have given up finding it and simply bookmarked my own.  It was suggested that I seek permission for such an undertaking, so I await permission prior to uploading it.  Twas easier than I expected.

If your bookmarked pdf has the OGL licence in it, I think it's ok.

--fudgebob

I think so too, but having already asked Ann's permission I feel that it would be rude to act without hearing from her first.

Just got the okay from Stephen, so it is up now pending approval

That's Great!!! current/smile

It's good to see that this is heading up, given how useful it will probably be.

The [-] die.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login