GreyGhostGames

OGL FAQS

Re: OGL FAQS

Devir Livraria had signed a license agreement to produce the Fudge Expanded Edition a decade ago, but so far as I know they never did anything with it.

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I didn't knew about it, very surprising! Unfortunately they really didn't publish anything, which is a pity. They are the biggest RPG publisher in Brazil, they would be the ones really able to make Fudge grow big around here.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I didn't knew about it, very surprising! Unfortunately they really didn't publish anything, which is a pity. They are the biggest RPG publisher in Brazil, they would be the ones really able to make Fudge grow big around here.

I can edit this to make it sound better? Just let me know where I'm wrong and I can fix it. current/wink

JonathanS223 wrote:

I can edit this to make it sound better? Just let me know where I'm wrong and I can fix it. current/wink

To what "this" do you refer?

(or, in other words, what are you talking about?) :-)

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

I rescind the question as I wrote it while I was fevered from a flu 103. I have NO clue what I was talking about...I don't even remember writing it.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login