GreyGhostGames

Interesting Unique Fudge Dice Ring

Re: Interesting Unique Fudge Dice Ring

trashheap wrote:

Can someone help me confirm the probabilities are right here... I am a bit confused.

Note that you want to divide everything but the zero by 2 (or multiply the zero by two), as everything but the zero represents both the plus and minus version, whereas the zero only represents zero. Doubling it makes it cover 23.46%, which fits with the proper distribution.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Interesting Unique Fudge Dice Ring

trashheap wrote:

They demonstrate it in the video with a d20, but it spins wheel of fortune style. The rFudge and r% rings both get two spins. In the case of the rFudge ring it is one spin for the +/- spinner and a second spin for the 0/1/2/3/4 spinner.

I took a quick look at the Kickstarter page yesterday but didn't look into it. Thank you for explaining it! Neat way to generate -4 to +4....

... but there's just something about tossing dice on the table and watching them bounce. :-)

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login