GreyGhostGames

I wanted to check out what was in your online store

I wanted to check out what was in your online store

Why did that take account creation, and a seven hour multi-step account verification process (presumably by a live human for that last longest step)?  All I wanted to do was see if fudge dice were in stock/appealing.  Why can't you force/offer someone to make an account AFTER they decide they actually want to buy something like 95% of the other places on the internet? I didn't really *want* an account, and this experience was frustrating, having to wait seven hours just to be so privileged as to look at the store contents.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: I wanted to check out what was in your online store

archivis wrote:

Why did that take account creation, and a seven hour multi-step account verification process (presumably by a live human for that last longest step)?

Sorry you found it frustrating!

The answer to your question  is complicated, and involves site security, resources (time and money, neither of which are something I have in excess), and the fact that in a perfect world you wouldn't have to buy Fudge dice from me / Grey Ghost Games, you could get them from your favorite local game store.

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: I wanted to check out what was in your online store

ann wrote:

archivis wrote:

Why did that take account creation, and a seven hour multi-step account verification process (presumably by a live human for that last longest step)?

Sorry you found it frustrating!

The answer to your question  is complicated, and involves site security, resources (time and money, neither of which are something I have in excess), and the fact that in a perfect world you wouldn't have to buy Fudge dice from me / Grey Ghost Games, you could get them from your favorite local game store.

That doesn't help with making me want to do business in a random customer hostile environment.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login