GreyGhostGames

The Suckerfish Intro

The Suckerfish Intro

Hello all! My name is David, or "The Suckerfish" as the interwebz have known me as from time to time. I come here in search of a OGL system to use for various settings I have been working on for years. I have some game design experience, and have worked in varying degrees with a couple companies (from being a playtester to a writer). I've been contemplating making Fudge variant, tweaking things here and there to suit my needs.

You all seem like wonderful people.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Suckerfish Intro

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. It can be a bit quiet here, but the chat room is often a bit more active - though if you use the forum for game design stuff, people will show up.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Greetings David!!  I need to visit this site more often!  I just wanted to take a second to point you to the Fudge G+ Community as well.  It seems to get a fair amount of traffic.

Fudge G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/b/1000573300061 … 0315483435

Thanks for the advice and what not. I'll make a point to check those out. Greatly appreciated. current/smile

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login