GreyGhostGames

I ran FUDGE at our local gameday

I ran FUDGE at our local gameday

A couple months ago I ran a FUDGE game of Star Wars at a local gameday.  It went VERY well.  Of course, I learned a lot about how to tweek my version of the rules to make things run smoother next time.  I run a fairly lite system, 2d6, roll under your level (I mapped the FUDGE levels from 2-9).  This is similar to what Stephen O'Sullivan does these days for some games, as I understand it.

One thing I found was that combat ran much quicker than some other games, we got a LOT done in the four hour session (I was exhausted as a GM at the end).  A few players also told me how surprised they were at the amount of roleplaying during the game.  Not sure if that is just my GMing style, or because FUDGE  allowed for quicker task resolution.

Just wanted to post to let you know that FUDGE was getting some playtime.  I've run two sessions of Star Trek using it too.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: I ran FUDGE at our local gameday

Cool!

I've been tempted to try "roll under" using Fudge dice, but I may give your 2d6 system a try.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login