GreyGhostGames

Has Thomas MacKay written more than "The Collectors"?

Has Thomas MacKay written more than "The Collectors"?

Many of you will be familiar with The Collectors: The Burning House from Rogue Publishing. It's a terrific adventure and setting, very highly regarded by people including Fred Hicks. I've been idly hunting around to see if I can find anything else written by the author, Thomas MacKay, but have so far drawn a blank. Does anyone know if he published further game material?

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Has Thomas MacKay written more than "The Collectors"?

BigJackBrass wrote:

Many of you will be familiar with The Collectors: The Burning House from Rogue Publishing. It's a terrific adventure and setting, very highly regarded by people including Fred Hicks. I've been idly hunting around to see if I can find anything else written by the author, Thomas MacKay, but have so far drawn a blank. Does anyone know if he published further game material?

"The Collectors: The Burning House" is an awesome adventure / intro to the Fudge roleplaying game.

Here's a review of "The Collectors:" http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/clas … 6192.phtml

Here's where you can purchase the Collectors: http://www.roguepublishing.com/?q=node/24

I'll ask Sharon Tripp (Rogue Publishing) if she knows of any other stuff by Thomas MacKay.

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Sadly, the response from Sharon Tripp of Rogue Publishing is that, to her knowledge, "Collectors: The Burning House" is the only published piece Thomas MacKay has written.

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Thanks for enquiring, Ann. The only other thing I have turned up is a single article about barbarian classes in Dragon magazine (issue 292).

Such a pity. The Collectors is jaw-droppingly good and I'd  love to see more of his writing.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login