GreyGhostGames

"Another Fine Mess" available in .pdf as part of a "Bundle of Holding"

"Another Fine Mess" available in .pdf as part of a "Bundle of Holding"

Here's the link: http://bundleofholding.com/index/current

This "Treasure Trove" of Indie rpgs contains several games, all by women game designers (myself included).

The Bundle is available for a limited time, and 10% of the proceeds goes to charities!

See the Bundle of Holding website for all the details....

I'll be releasing "Another Fine Mess" in .pdf format in October, after this Bundle of Holding offer has expired. But if you don't want to wait, you can get Another Fine Mess, several other great games (including a Fate game -- very easy to convert to Fudge!), and support some worthy causes all at a low bundled price!

yeah, so, sorry for the "spammy" rhetoric there, I got a little carried away. Good adventure, good cause, go take a look. :-)

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: "Another Fine Mess" available in .pdf as part of a "Bundle of Holding"

I downloaded the bundle earlier: Another Fine Mess looks very sharp indeed. Nice to have a format where I can easily print out the character sheets.

The rest of the bundle is by no means shabby, either. Even though I already had a couple of the games it was quite a bargain. My group particularly enjoyed Cogs, Cakes & Swordsticks when we played it a few weeks ago, a system that's even easier than Fudge!

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login