GreyGhostGames

Looking for a way to simulate a gadget pool

Looking for a way to simulate a gadget pool

I've a ton of experience with the Hero System in general (mostly playing in & running super hero campaigns).

Not so much experience with FUDGE. Most of the concepts in FUDGE are pretty straightforward, but the Supernormal powers remain a bit elusive. In particular, something along the lines of the Hero System variable power pool. In Hero, this would be s number of points set aside that would allow the character to have any power reasonable for the character concept, restricted by the number of points and the conditions under which the powers could be changed.

This would certainly be a Supernormal power but I'm having a little difficulty wrapping my head around how this would work using the FUDGE mechanics. I'm likely overthinking it, but if someone could nudge me in the right direction or provide an example, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Looking for a way to simulate a gadget pool

The easiest method would be some sort of floating gift/power. Basically, have one power that represents the gadgets themselves which lets you alter a second power which is the effect of said gadgets.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login