GreyGhostGames

greetings!

greetings!

Hello internet!
Just found this site, and I feel it would come in handy as I'm starting up my SciFi themed campaign again, a redux of sorts since we have new and old people returning. One of my biggest issues was our lack of tech and items on hand. Much of the content I had to make on the fly. Hopefully I can remedy that.

I'd also love to help anyone who might need it. I'm good with stories if given time.
I've played in 2 pathfinder and 2 d20 modern campaigns and 1 dungeons and dragons campaign as something of a qualification lol look forward to meeting ya

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: greetings!

Hello! As you've doubtless realised, traffic can be a little slow around here these days current/smile Hope that won't deter you, as I'd love to see the boards pick back up.

Regardless, lovely to see a new face around. I've not done much "real" sci-fi with Fudge, most of my games leaning towards quite pulpy dimension-hopping stuff, but I've been reading Bob Portnell's Star Trek rules in his 'EZFudge' book and considering having a bash at some myself.

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
47 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
fantomx11
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

Very sorry to hear that, Ann. Hope you can get...
Sorry, no progress.... 2017 has turned out...
Any progress on this or other PDF releases?

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login