GreyGhostGames

starting a SciFi campaign(s)

starting a SciFi campaign(s)

Hello was wondering if there were any low cost resources for said theme out there.
Its a SciFi themed vrmmorog campaign that I ran early this year and for those who played it, really liked it. Only problem was I didn't have much resources so I pretty much made stuff on the fly. Stories weren't the problem but weapons, gear, ships, crafting....these things were a bit more difficult. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: starting a SciFi campaign(s)

android22 wrote:

Its a SciFi themed vrmmorog campaign...

I'll be honest, I have no idea what that abbreviation or word means current/big_smile

Nonetheless, and with the hope that this is relevant, if you want some more detail for equipment and weapons, rather than simply eyeballing a modifier, then you might consider looking at some of the many, many GURPS supplements. They're often available very cheaply, including PDFs, and are of a generally high standard. They're also quite easy to convert, with a number of good guides online to advise. Try this one for starters:  http://www.sonic.net/~rknop/php/Omar/fu … sconv.html

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: starting a SciFi campaign(s)

This is probably way too late to be helpful, but in case anyone reads this later in search of a similar thing: On the ships and weapons side, see if you can track down one of the copies of the old Fudge Factor that are still floating around. They have two Building A Better Spaceship articles that might be relevant, and two Fudge Firefight articles that might be relevant. On this site there is A New Dimension to Gunfire, which may or may not have been updated between me writing this post and it getting read.

The [-] die.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login