GreyGhostGames

Terra Incognita PDF

Terra Incognita PDF

The Terra Incognita book still holds up well and looks good, packing a great deal into a slim volume, but these days I'm finding the convenience of PDFs increasingly useful, both for printing out equipment lists etc and in allowing me to pretty much always have a copy of a game in my pocket.

Realistically, will we see a PDF of Terra Incognita in the near future? or ever?

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.
A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Terra Incognita PDF

I hope to have a PDF version of Terra Incognita out by Christmas. :-)

Ann DupuisGrey Ghost Press, Inc.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

That's splendid!

‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 

That's awesome to hear, Ann!

Any news on the TI PDF release, Ann?

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 

Ooh, I promised a Terra Incognita PDF by Christmas, shoot! :-(

Been so swamped (mostly on non-Grey Ghost activities)....

Really all it needs are bookmarks and some hyperlinks (see p. XX and Table of Contents links to referenced pages).... you'd think I'd manage to make the time somehow!

Any progress on this or other PDF releases?

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 

Sorry, no progress....

2017 has turned out to be a really tough year for me health-wise. My focus has been on figuring out what's underlying the symptoms and getting treatment for it.

Very sorry to hear that, Ann. Hope you can get to the bottom of things soon.

- Samuel Johnson

BigJackBrass
Two Separate Gorillas
useravatar
102 Posts
Website 

Terra Incognita was huge for me. I approached Fudge already having read a review that said it was a toolkit and needed an experienced GM to put it together (but as a player it was very intuitive and easy to play). So like a lot of people I saw all the options and struggled a bit — until I found TI. Reading the character generation and Combat example put together made it click. Now I better understood how to put my own toolkit together.

There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
pdupuis
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login