GreyGhostGames

Hello from Nevada!

Hello from Nevada!

Hi! I'm Bob Portnell.  I gamed actively from 1981 through 2006-ish ... not gaming much now, other things must be done, but hopeful. During my gaming career, I played, refereed, house-ruled, wrote reviews for magazines, wrote adventures for magazines, and edited and wrote for one of the first by-download-only game product companies.

My last hurrah is taking everything I've liked in any game and boiling it into a single set.  I call it EZFudge, it runs on a basic Fudge engine, and I've been working on it off and on for almost ten years.  I'll be calling it done and putting it online at the end of this month (May 2012.) More news of that when it happens.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Hello from Nevada!

Hello Bob; we're glad to have you here on the forum. Come visit us in the chatroom too if you want to.

The [-] die.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Greetings, Bob!  I am a fellow Nevadan!  Well, I'm not a native Nevadan, but in the four years I've lived here, I've realized that not many people are! LOL!!  I live in Reno, and I have a face-to-face group that meets on occasional Sundays (usually every other week, barring scheduling conflicts).  We are currently playing a game that I've nearly completed creating.  It's a Fudge-based sword & sorcery RPG called, "Blood, Sweat & Steel".  We've always got room for one more, so if you are close enough to pop by, that would be great!!  If you aren't close enough, we also play on  Google Hangouts or Skype as well.  This is a pretty quiet forum, so you should also check out the Fudge IRC channel on Otherworlders.org.  It gets quite a bit more action than the forums here. current/smile

Thanks! When time permits, I shall!

Thanks for the invites!  I'll keep 'em in mind, though I don't see being able to do any playing until November-ish.  (Same for G+ Hangout, as that's when I'll be getting a computer that will actually run such things.)

BSSGames wrote:

Greetings, Bob!  I am a fellow Nevadan!  Well, I'm not a native Nevadan, but in the four years I've lived here, I've realized that not many people are! LOL!!  I live in Reno, and I have a face-to-face group that meets on occasional Sundays (usually every other week, barring scheduling conflicts).  We are currently playing a game that I've nearly completed creating.  It's a Fudge-based sword & sorcery RPG called, "Blood, Sweat & Steel".  We've always got room for one more, so if you are close enough to pop by, that would be great!!  If you aren't close enough, we also play on  Google Hangouts or Skype as well.  This is a pretty quiet forum, so you should also check out the Fudge IRC channel on Otherworlders.org.  It gets quite a bit more action than the forums here. smile

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
dcshuman
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Latest Posts

I'm glad it's useful
Looks very clear on my 'phone. Thanks for...
Hi, I took some time to reformat the Fudge SRD...

Dice Roller

Settings...
Color: 
Number: 
Done

Member Login